Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vacation Time


I am happy to say that my family and I are going to be gone on vacation next week. Unlike my husband, I am not hiring a guest blogger to keep my blog updated! I will be excited to report on my blog next week to let you know how our vacation went.

We are very excited. We don't take many vacations. In fact, about one week per summer is the extent of it.

I completed my Hair, Skin and Nails e-book yesterday. I have to tell all of you amazing writers out there, you are truly incredible. Writing that book gave me a whole new appreciation for my husband's researching and writing skills. It is not easy! It is time consuming, requires sustained attention and effort, and mentally (and physically) draining. I didn't appreciate those facts until I started going through the process of doing it myself.

I learned a lot of great information through my research, especially the homemade beauty product recipes I found. It's truly remarkable to me that you can use many of the items you have in your own home to create such products as hairspray, shampoo, body scrub, hair and facial masks, lotions, and bath solutions.

If you read my previous entry I discussed the uses of honey in beauty care products. My husband and I are thinking of ways to expand that topic and create it into a joint venture.

It's a good thing he's easy to work with because I have a feeling he's going to keep me busy this summer with his ideas and projects. So far he has!

Well, off we go to the East coast to relax, enjoy the weather and unwind from hardworking days. Happy writing!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that I've never commented on your blog. Found you one day through Carson, when he posted a link on his blog over here. The book sounds interesting. :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger B said...

Hey, honey...

How about updating this blog, huh?

Love you!

Carson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home